Jan 9, 2021
New year. New season. Virtual
Economy is back with a news-filled show covering more Cyberpunk
2077, Raw Fury dropping lots of business documents, our trends
predictions for the year, Tencent’s takeover of Leyou, Nintendo’s
Next Level Games purchase, and more.
- [00:01:40] Cyberpunk 2077 sales and share value
- [00:12:33] Hey. Armed insurrection and an
attempted coup of the United States is bad. Black Lives Matter.
Trans Rights are Human Rights. White supremacy is
- [00:14:14] Tencent acquires Leyou
- [00:19:21] Nintendo acquires Next Level
- [00:25:38] Epic bought a mall
- [00:32:50] FTC reprimands Tapjoy for deceptive
- [00:37:25] Quick Hits
- [00:49:03] Roblox IP… no?
- [01:03:00] The Sinking City relisted as
Frogwares vs Nacon continues
- [01:11:00] Dissecting the Raw Fury
- [01:37:00] A look at the trends of 2020 and
what we expect from 2021
2020’s Biggest Trends … and
Where They’re Heading in 2021 (VirtualEconCast.com):